Monday, October 5, 2009

Meet your new Mistress!

I’m Mistress Laurel. I am a lifestyle dome. I will crawl into your mind, take your deepest darkest desires and craft them into something you could never even imagine possible. There will be no games here as I am the real deal with no bullshit.
Some of my lifestyle experiences and specialties include: Sensual domination, Bondage and Discipline, Dildo training, Orgasm control/Denial, Pussy&Ass&Foot worship, Financial domination, Cock & Ball bondage and torture, Blackmail, Sissy training, Bondage and discipline, Feminization, Spanking, Forced Cum Eating, Humiliation and Toilet slave training. Keep in mind, that the only limits we will have during our session are those set within your own mind. This sexy Mistress has no limits!!
I do have expectations of my submissive during our session. Be sure you are not only mentally prepared to explore the world we create together but equipped with the toys and props of your choosing so we may enjoy our session to the fullest. I promise to push your boundaries and limits while stimulating your body and mind. Go ahead, pick up the phone and be prepared to submit fully to your Mistress and allow yourself to truly serve me.

No comments:

Post a Comment