Sunday, October 18, 2009

Calling all PANTY BOYS!!!

There is a chill in the air today and I can think about is my craving. I am consumed with my nasty thoughts and dirty desires swirling around in my head. Today Mistress craves a panty boy who knows how to rock a sexy pair of panties just right.

Do you think you have what it takes to be trained by a real lifestyle domme? A proper Mistress to teach you the way? Well then by all means, pick up your best pair of sexy panties and call me this evening. If you truly impress me, I might just let you have a pair of my panties. Now that my little lovelies is a real treat.

Extra credit to the slave that cums wearing my favorite panties... see link for an example.

http://www2.victoriassecret.com/commerce/onlineProductDisplay.vs?namespace=productDisplay&origin=onlineProductDisplay.jsp&event=display&prnbr=EE-192002&page=1&cgname=OSPTYTHGZZZ&rfnbr=1923

Naughty thoughts,
Mistress Laurel
866-763-2512

No comments:

Post a Comment