Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Anyone for Spanky-town?

Today I woke up in a naughty mood.... I know, I know that's the norm for me. I am a very devilish sort of Mistress. I suspect my extra naughty feeling came from a dream I had last night. Fall is one of my favorite times of year and it brings out the little devilish vixen in me.

In my dream I was surrounded by sexy men who were all sent to me by their wives. All of these men had one thing on common, they had all misbehaved in one form or another. Some cheated and got caught, some were being sissy bitches while others just treated their wives or a woman in their life in a disrespectful way. Of course, sending them to me will quickly remedy any and all of these issues. I know just how to discipline them to clear up any unwanted behaviors in a hurry.

I had so many men working on different tasks, some doing writing assignments, others doing a variety of humiliating tasks and then a group that needed my undivided attention. Completely ready to take on this last group with my trusty paddle I began to call each one back. First I made them confess their bad behavior, then I dealt the proper punishment.

Need to be punished? Call me, if you can handle a real Mistress.

Mistress Laurel~ 866-763-2512


Sexy Comments & Profile Graphics

Bad boys need to be punished !!

No comments:

Post a Comment