Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Guided phone sex via guided masturbation


First things first... You should present yourself in the proper way.... completely and totally nude. Next, pick up the phone and call your mistress for complete and total submission. Give up control and find total sexual satisfaction. Submit to your Mistress and gain sexual gratification you have never known. I will push your body to limits you never imagined possible.

I will guide you to the edge and pull you back time and time again... when you think you can't resist the urge to shoot your load, spilling your cum all over your hand and push you to hold it in a little longer. Instructing you to stroke your hard cock until I am satisfied. I do promise you will thank me for all of the tease and denial ... and may even become addicted to that feeling. Time to play. Call now to set up your personal session with Mistress Laurel.

No comments:

Post a Comment