Sunday, May 2, 2010

Exposed slaves

Last night I had a private party for some of my very special friends. A group of ladies I have been friends with for several years. I spent the evening with my slaves serving drinks, dinner and keeping my guests happy. Just like any other group of ladies, when the drinks start flowing we start to get a little carried away.... before I knew it, I had my slaves stripped down and being used as mere sex toys for my lady friends. They used and abused my slaves like dirty little fuck dolls and I LOVED it !!

I know you probably want to know about all the filthy little details. To find out, you will have to call and find out how a Mistress uses her slaves and servants for service. What sexual deeds did these slaves have to perform?

Call and find out all about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment