Friday, March 5, 2010

March Madness Phone Domination





Ok my obedient submissives, this time of year the temptation to park in front of the television to watch basketball is more and more tempting. But, you must also stay on top of the needs of your Mistress and your duty to serve me.

My boots need to be licked clean, my tits pussy and ass need to be properly worshiped and I also have a need for a new male fuck toy. A nice big cock I can ride for my pleasure and leave you hanging without release. Oh, and before I forget I also need a little dick loser to laugh at to keep me in good spirits.

Got the balls for any of the above jobs??? Call me for your session. (Ask me how to get 5 minutes free with every paid call !!)

Naughty thoughts,submissives,
Mistress Laurel
866-763-2512

No comments:

Post a Comment