Saturday, December 5, 2009

Fuck Santa's naughty list.... worry about MY list


All year long many slaves try to win my good graces by acting good while I am watching but not thinking about the fact that I can see what's going on when they think I am not looking.

Today I gave a wonderful punishment to a naughty little pervert who likes to wear panties and jack off when he thinks no one is watching. When he believes he is secret and safe he sneaks in a quick little jerk and cums all over himself even though he has been told he is not allowed to cum by his Mistress.

Little did he know I installed cameras in his home and watched the whole nasty show live on camera and then gave a copy to one of my girl friends. Yes, it's true he broke the rules and because of that he was forced to pay. I took it out on his little ass. While he was wearing those pretty little pink thong panties he loved so much, I made him get over my knee for a paddling. His little ass was bright red like I have never seen before.

He is now on the naughty list for the remainder of the year which means he was demoted from slave boy to servant. He is now fetching my dry cleaning, picking up my groceries and scrubbing floors while I watch TV.

Needless to say I am now looking for a new slave boy to worship my pussy and ass. Have what it takes? Give me a call to apply for the position.

Mistress Laurel
866-763-2512

No comments:

Post a Comment