Monday, November 9, 2009

Sissy cock suckers have blow job training camp




This past weekend I spent my time with a very special group of slaves. I call this group my sissy cock sucker group. This particular group tends to take a lot of training and development time but the rewards are soooo worth it.

I used my strap on cocks to give a blow job training camp this weekend. I was very pleased with how well all of my new subjects performed. They were all able to suck a 12 inch strap on dick by the end of the afternoon on Sunday.

All of my recent sissy cock sucker graduates received their graduation panties today. Sissy pink thongs to represent the sissy cock sucker inside of each of them. Now that they have all been trained I can start having them turn tricks for me. I can't wait!!!

Want to apply for the next blow job clinic? I also have a pussy and ass worship seminar coming up very soon. Call me and set up a session for more details!!

Mistress Laurel
866-763-2512

No comments:

Post a Comment